Edish Network Solutions
Service Level Agreement
Edish Network Solution recognizes the hosting needs of our customers and the imperative requirement to continually satisfy them. In the below Service Level Agreement we address the service level committed to by our company. This is a contract between Edish Network Solution and its customers.
- "Edish Network Solution" refers to the service provider.
- "Customer(s)" refers to the person or entity who has purchased services from Edish Network Solution
- "SLA" refers to Service Level Agreement.
- "Service(s)" refers to the hosting option ordered by the Customer from Edish Network Solution
Edish Network Solution provides a 99.99% network guarantee of its own network to its Customers and as such, all Services and network equipment are monitored to meet this guarantee. However, Edish Network Solution cannot guarantee that remote networks will remain accessible at all times. This guarantee excludes any occasional scheduled maintenance, which Edish Network Solution will notify its Customers of in advance or the rare case of emergency maintenance which may be performed without prior notification in order to secure the Service.
If Edish Network Solution fails to meet the network guarantee terms of this SLA, it will issue a refund to the Customer(s) in accordance with the below schedule. Credits will be furnished within two billing cycles of the Customer's notification, if approved. Credits are nonrefundable and will only be applied to future billing cycles.
- Network Availability 99.0% - 99.99% : 10% of monthly fee credited
- Network Availability 98.0% - 98.9% : 15% of monthly fee credited
- Network Availability 95.70% - 97.9% : 20% of monthly fee credited
- Network Availability 90.0% - 94.9% : 25% of monthly fee credited
- Network Availability 89.9% or below : 5% credited for every 1% of lost availability
To receive a credit, Customers must meet the following criteria:
- The downtime must be reported to Edish Network Solution's HelpDesk within ten business days of the downtime, along with the dates and times of the downtime.
- The downtime must be verified by Edish Network Solution's HelpDesk
The Customer will not be offered credits if:
- The Customer is past due on his/her account or is suspended.
- The network is obstructed by circumstances beyond the reasonable control of Edish Network Solution, including but not limited to, the failure of power, facilities, equipment or systems not provided by, owned or managed by Edish Network Solution, acts of war, acts of any governmental body, armed conflict, acts of malice, sabotage, fire, flood, virus attacks, hackers, or Distributed Denial of Service Attacks.
Colocation Service Hardware
Edish Network Solution does not guarantee the uptime of hardware owned by Customers located within the data center premises, but will do its best to bring the hardware back online in the case of failure.
Dedicated Server Hardware
Edish Network Solution guarantees the uptime of its dedicated server hardware and will replace the failed equipment at no cost to the Customer. The replacement will occur within six hours of notification, which is to be reported to Edish Network Solution's HelpDesk, and covers failed RAM, processors, hard drives, motherboards, network cards and other hardware found to be at fault.
Edish Network Solution does not guarantee that its network traffic will follow any specific network path or will receive any quantified traffic allocation. Due to the inherent nature of networks, all traffic is ultimately shared and the path selection will be at the sole discretion of Edish Network Solution
All rendered services provided by Edish Network Solution are considered unmanaged, unless otherwise expressly noted by prior agreement.
By ordering Service from Edish Network Solution, the Customer has acknowledged acceptance of this SLA as well as Edish Network Solution's Terms of Service.
This SLA was last updated on August 1, 2021.